Saturday, September 10, 2011

Underneath This Smile ~ Chapter 14 S3


(Joe) I didn't even look at it I knew what was on it. I slid down in my chair crossing my arms across my chest and resting the back of my head against the top of the chair...I felt kind of bad for walking away from Kay in the hallway but she had said all she needed to say in that note and even though everything that was going on..to be honest I didn't regret the fight. *flashback* I was walking towards my car after school when I heard Ron calling after me, I kept walking because I knew what he wanted, he wanted a confrontation because I had stood up for Kay in the hallway when he getting in her face. "Jonas!" he yelled and I finally stopped turning around "defending losers now huh?" he asked reaching me and I kept my hand tightly wrapped around the strap of my bag. "well she must really give you what you want if your taking intrest in someone like her" he said with a smirk "Hey maybe I'll ask her out" he said with a laugh and I gripped on to my bag tighter as a crowd gathered around us "Just leave her alone" I said and turned to walk away "besides she doesn't date air head football players" I felt Ron grab my stap on my back and pull me back. I dropped it turning around and his fist hit the side of my face and half on my eye knocking me to the ground "mindy our own buisness next time when I'm dealing with Losers" he said and than he cussed me out as I stood up. "Get a life Ron" I said and he laughed "Hey at least I can date girls better than little -" he called Kay a word ...

Recommend : +99% Buying Plasma HDTV !!1 New Prorower H2o Rx-750 Rowing Machine !9# Yoga Mats Manduka This Instant !9# Suunto Observer Coupon




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links